With 18 editions, 318 talks and a total of 291 speakers, SFScon, the annual European Free Software conference for public administrations, citizens and private companies is scheduled from November 15 to the 16. CIB is proud to be once again at this year´s event.
Several good reasons to attend the conference:
• a list of interesting talks scheduled in eight thematic tracks
• the Digital Technologies B2B, a parallel business event for companies, research centers, start-ups, HR specialists, decision makers, and students
• the NOI Hackathon SFScon Edition, a 24 hour event established by investors and creatives in order to present their innovative projects and product ideas aimed at improving people´s lives
• the annual SFS Award, a celebration dedicated to the person who contributed to the introduction of the Free Software culture in the Province of Bolzano
• November 15: five parallel tracks on “Open Data Hub, Analytics & AI” “DevOps & Cyber Security”, “IoT & Robotics”, “Contributing to FLOSS & OW2” and “Agile Open Innovation”
• November 16: three parallel tracks on “Open Data Hub & Smart Cities”, “Cultural Change” and “FSFE Community”
Marina Latini, a member of our LibreOffice team, will take the opportunity to speak at the Cultural Change session about “LibreOffice Online for collaborative research, e-learning and digital training in the cloud”.
This talk will show you the potential of the industry-leading open source office suite, how it can be used for collaborative researches, trainings and business activities within an on-premises as well as cloud environment. For the most curious and technically talented attendees, it will also be possible to see how to integrate the office suite in our existing solution CIB doXiview, adapting LibreOffice Online just to the user’s needs.
Speaker: Marina Latini
Room: Seminar room 2
Time: 12.00 – 12.20
Further Information Official page
Don´t forget to update your CV! CIB is hiring and we have plenty of opportunities waiting for you.
See you there and have fun! Let’s CIB!